Sunday, July 25, 2004

A Short Hair Piece

I've been trying something for the last month I've never done before: growing a beard. Well, it's a goatee actually.

I know we're a decade past grunge, but I still see goatees around so I thought I'd go for it.

At first, it was thin and the hair was bristly. When I rubbed my face, it would scratch my fingers. About half way into the process, I nearly gave up and took a razor to it. It was heavy and dark on the sides, but barely grown in on the top of my chin. I thought it made me look like I needed to wash my face more than anything.

That was a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad I left it. It's filled in much better now. Just today, I noticed it's smooth and soft to the touch. What happened?

Have those of you with beards experienced this abrubt transition? Ladies, I guess that question excludes you (at least I hope it does), but you surely know some furry faced fellas. I'm wondering, are you fans of the look or not?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?