Thursday, September 02, 2004

Batman's Back, Britney's Bubblegum, Black Eyed Peas' Song Sucks.

A while ago I blogged about re-seeing the Batman movies. As I recall, I said they were terrible, really silly and hokey.

Well, I just saw the trailer for the new one. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it definitely looks superior to the others.

If you've ever wished you could snatch a piece of masticated waste right out of Britney's mouth, you can now come close to fulfilling your fantasy, or at least imagining you are. In what will probably turn out to be a hoax, her used chewing gum is listed on ebay.

The AP reports, "Prices go as high as $14,000, but most are for significantly less. Though there is no way to verify the authenticity of the various wads, many postings include photos of a small piece of chewed gum, a copy of a ticket stub from the place of finding and a personal story of procurement."

Finally, I loved the last redesign of the iMac. I'm not so sure about the new one. I am sure, however, the promotional video Apple made to push it is set to the most annoying song in history.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?