Thursday, November 11, 2004

A Straw in the Turkey?

I must say one of the entrepreneurial dreams I harbor is to open my own independent soda company. I can just imagine gleaming conveyor belts gliding along with crystal bottles just waiting to be filled with every imaginable concoction.

I dream about taking on the big boys, Coke and Pepsi, cutting into their market share with our superior product and brilliant marketing.

Sure, it might be tough, but not impossible. The soda world is probably a lot more volatile place than you think.

Last year some guys made quite a stir by putting their special Turkey and Gravy soda on the market. A few bottles went for more than $100 on eBay. Now, their back with side dishes including green beans and casserole, and mashed potato sodas.

See what I'm saying. Anything can happen.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?